Goplus 20″ 250W Folding Electric Bike Review
Goplus 20" 250W Folding Electric Bike Review
I personally just love this bike. Unlike most folding bikes which have limited maximum load, Goplus 20" 250W Folding Electric Bike carries up to a maximum of 350lbs. This means two grown-ups can comfortably ride on it without any problems. The folding action is awesome, fits right in the in the trunk of any car or the back seat of a typical four-seater. The removable battery is super convenient too for those who wish to have an additional spare battery. Lets have a further look with our Goplus 20" 250W Folding Electric Bike Review.
This portability also makes the bike ideal for daily commuting as you can simply rest it beside you on the bus or train once it’s folded. The folding mechanism is a 2 part locking system that ensures the catch safety remains locked when riding, and you can operate it using one hand for a smooth folding action. The rear expansion brake and the front V brakes are designed with precaution to offer reliable and controlled stopping, ensuring that you don’t accidentally bump into something.
Regardless of your height, you can always find a comfort zone with the Goplus 20". The bike offers the flexibility of adjusting your saddle height to suit your preference so you don’t have to struggle to peddle whenever you switch to manual mode. With pedal assist is switched on, you can expect a distance of up to 35km from a single charge. The charging time is about 5 - 6 hours, which is not very impressive but still good enough for a daily commute. The charger is UL approved makes you feel safer knowing that it won’t malfunction or blow up on you.
The bike also comes with a super convenient charger and a powerful 36V 8AH lithium battery. Most competitors of the Goplus 20" envy its top speed which goes as high as 35km/h; this is pretty impressive for a lightweight electric bike of this kind. If you have storage concerns and very particular about the size of your bike, you will be happy to note that Goplus 20" 250W Folding Electric Bike only takes a space of 33”x26”x14” (LxHxW) when folded. The bikes AMA brand Ultra silent motor kicks into action when you switch to pedal assist mode. Giving you that extra boost.
Strength and durability are the icing on the cake for this bike; it adopts 100 percent aluminum alloy frame, while the front fork is made of high-strength carbon steel and packed with premium comfort shock absorbers. And the mobile battery charger is an awesome addition if you would love to charge your gadgets on the go.
- Easy Folding: the bike folds securely into a portable version in then less a minute. It’s fitted with a quick-release clamp to assist in folding. Great feature for traveling on holidays and those with minimal storage space.
- Lithium Battery: the removable 36V, 8AH lithium battery has a 42V, 2A charger output and is equipped with a mobile brand battery charger that allows you to charge your phone or tablet on the go. The battery can ride purely in e-mode for up to 25-30 km. But this range might slightly reduce with increase in the load and if the terrain is rugged.
- Charger: it’s portable and can be comfortably carried in a backpack for further charging at school or office. Charging speed is reasonably fast; charges within 5 to 6 hours. It’s also UL approved which makes you safe and assured while riding.
- Frame: the bike is built around a strong 100 percent aluminum alloy frame which gives it the ability to hold a maximum load of up to 350 lbs without any issue. The front fork is made of high-strength carbon steel and backed with premium comfort shock absorption
- Motor: The bike comes with an AMA brand ultra silent, 36V, 250W central driven motor, brushless, Hall Effect, with impressive high speed. The motor kicks into action when you switch to pedal assist mode and effortlessly hit speeds of up to 35km/h on pure e-bike mode.
- Two working modes: Goplus 20" e-bike offers electric power and man power modes. Riding purely on electric power mode will save you some hassle, but the battery will last less than 35km. Alternating man power and electric power modes are ideal when riding for long distances.
- Adjustable Electric Bike: Regardless of your height, the bike’s adjustment mechanism will allow you to adjust the saddle and the handlebar to your perfect fit.
- Brakes: High-quality front V brake and rear expansion brakes
Products specs summary
- Power: 250W
- Charging time: 5-6 hours
- Battery: 36V 8AH lithium battery, Charger UL Approved
- Max loading: 350lbs
- Max speed: 35km/h
- Range per charge: 25-35km
- Weight: 55lbs
- Adjustment range of the seat:23"-26"
- Charger input: 100-240V, 50/60HZ,18A
- Charger output: 42V, 2A
- Folded size: 33"x26"x14"(LxHxW)
- Extended: 60.6”x30.6 (LxH)
- Slopes up to less than 15 degrees
Pros and cons
Goplus 20" 250W Folding Electric Bike
Goplus 20" 250W Folding Electric Bike
About the Author
Here to provide you with info and reviews and just plain cool stuff. Electronic device advice.